Search Engine Marketing
What is search engine marketing? Search engine marketing is a broad term encompassing the different methods to attract visitors to a website.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) refers to a combination using SEO and paid search listings to buy traffic (the quickest method)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to using free or unpaid (organic) listings to earn traffic
Search Engine Marketing Benefits
Is Search Engine Marketing Important?
Well, Google runs more than 100 billion searches every month. Many people routinely run multiple searches on a daily basis from cell phones, tablets, laptops, and other devices.
When information is needed, whether on a product, service, or simply to find the answer to a question, the internet will almost always supply the answer in seconds. This ready access to information is a phenomenon never before seen in the history of the world. It has caused dramatic changes in how business operates and in how people live their lives. This trend shows no signs of diminishing. Search engines are the engine delivering this information.
Ready to get started?
Both SEM and SEO (search engine optimization) are effective search marketing methods that will increase a website’s visibility to potential customers. Many businesses find that it makes sense to use both SEM and SEO, taking advantage of the unique marketing capabilities of each. SEM and SEO complement each other.
Today, search engine marketing uses many different forms of paid advertising.
- Pay per click (PPC) is very common, usually accomplished using Google AdWords or Bing Ads
- Social media ads, placed on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest or others
- Banner Ads
- Retargeting ads (ads that appear after someone has viewed an item but did not buy). Generally, only 2% of visitors buy on their first visit to an online store. Retargeting is used to bring back the other 98%. Retargeting has become increasingly more sophisticated, going beyond the ads that follow someone around the internet, constantly appearing on page after page.
- Email and Gmail ads
- And others…
Why is website visibility important?
There are approximately 1 billion websites, with new ones being added every day. Of course, any business is only in direct competition with a very small percentage of those websites, but there is still a lot of competition for the first page of the search engine results for your chosen keywords. Any business that doesn’t appear on the first page when a potential customer searches for their product or service will lose that business to their competitors, whether they are international or local.
Paid ads increase website visibility very quickly. Each click on the ad represents another opportunity to gain a new customer.
Search engine marketing from tampa seo agency can benefit your business
- ROI: The primary benefit of search engine marketing is to increase profits, but that is certainly not the only benefit.
- Cost-Effective: When done correctly, SEM is a very cost-effecting method of advertising.
- Attention-Grabbing: 90% of online researchers know what they’re looking for, which is why keyword research is so important. When you use the keywords your prospects are using, your content will be listed. SEM puts your listing directly in front of them when they’re reviewing their search results.
- Testing: SEM is an unsurpassed channel for running tests because it is extremely customizable and highly controllable. Traffic can be isolated to run specific tests in a very stable environment. This is an ideal method for testing new designs, new pricing plans or for targeting specific audiences or demographics.
- Results are Measurable: There’s no point running tests if you can’t measure the results. Success tracking and in-depth analysis allow optimization of keywords, budget and content. You see exactly what return you are getting for your investment.
- Useful to All: SEM is applicable to any industry or business size, from a one-man shop to an international conglomerate.
- Easy and Quick to Set Up: SEM campaigns can be set up quickly and easily, but it does take experience to maximize results. Changes can be made as needed, making this a very flexible marketing strategy.
- Branding: Both SEM and SEO are excellent for increasing brand awareness. This helps to increase the website’s visibility as well as customer loyalty.
Why Tampa SEO Agency?
Tampa SEO Agency is an industry leader in search engine marketing
Years in business
We Produce Results
Ready to learn how your brand can grow with online marketing tools and internet marketing services from Tampa SEO Agency? Our SEO company and digital marketing agency provide business solutions including SEO services, web design, and search engine marketing services to increase your brand’s exposure. Contact us for a search engine marketing consultation today.
Search Engine Marketing Agency - Tampa, FL
|Monday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|