Having your business website feature prominently on the first page of the search engine results when someone searches for your product or service is crucial to your success. There are two ways to have your website be highly visible to prospective customers: pay-per-click advertising (PPC) and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Pay per click advertising, as the name suggests, is paid. It is the quickest way to promote your business for the chosen keywords.
- Search engine optimization uses a variety of techniques so that a website ranks highly on the search engine results page as an unpaid listing. SEO takes longer than PPC to maximize traffic to the website.
PPC Advertising Services
What is pay per click advertising?
When you do a search, you’ll notice two or three ads at the top of the search engine results page. Those are paid ads (PPC) for the same keywords as the unpaid (organic) listings shown below the ads. Many businesses use both PPC advertising and SEO.
PPC advertising is a way of buying traffic to your website. Each time someone clicks on the ad, the advertiser pays a small fee. Google AdWords and Bing Ads are the most well-known platforms. Of course, the key to a successful PPC campaign is ensuring that the website makes a profit. Were enough additional sales generated to pay for all of the clicks and generate a nice ROI?
There’s a lot involved in setting up a successful PPC campaign including:
- Defining a successful campaign
- Researching and choosing the best keywords
- Organizing the selected keywords into campaigns and ad groups
- Setting up the PPC landing pages so that they are optimized for conversions
- Monitoring the campaign and budget closely
- Analyzing the results
Is there any risk to pay per click advertising?
There is no risk of having your website penalized by Google or another search engine for running a PPC campaign. A budget is set for the PPC advertising campaign and when the funds are expended, the campaign ends.
How can pay per click advertising benefit my company?
Any industry can benefit from pay per click (PPC) advertising. PPC can be a very useful strategic tool in your digital marketing toolbox.
Some of the benefits that pay per click advertising services from Tampa SEO Agency can offer to your business include:
- Fast Results: PPC can bring traffic to your website very quickly. This is a very efficient way of reaching your target demographic.
- Results You Can Measure: Everything is easily and clearly measurable. Analyze the campaigns costs, profits, number of views, clicks, and visits and much more. There are a number of reports that will provide all of the information needed by marketing departments and management.
- Not Dependent on SEO or Changes to Google’s Algorithm: For long-term success, SEO is essential. However, it can be useful to be able to create a profitable campaign that isn’t affected by Google or any changes that they may make to their algorithms.
- Reach Your Target Audience: PPC advertising is very flexible. If you decide to test your product in a new market, for example, PPC is the quickest and easiest way to do that. Test different keywords and market segments. PPC advertising can be very cost-effective.
- Build Your Brand: Using keywords related to your industry will put your ads directly in front of your target audience. This can substantially increase awareness of your brand and establish you as a leader and authority within your industry.
- Respond Quickly to Business Opportunities: Whatever the opportunity is, PPC ads allow your business to respond rapidly and generate some almost-instant results.
- Generate More Business with Local Customers: Local search and PPC display advertising work very well together. People searching on their mobiles will see your ad, click and get directions to your store. Statistically, 75% of consumers are more likely to go to a store if they see it in their search results.
- Budget Friendly: PPC advertising allows you to spend whatever you wish. You choose how much to pay for a click and determine the budget for the entire campaign.
- Test Marketing Strategies for Use in Other Mediums: Suppose that you want to test ad copy or different versions of display ads. Set up some different Pay Per Click Google AdWords campaigns, run them for a couple weeks and analyze the results.
- Great Reporting Tools: Both Google AdWords and Bing Ads offer all of the tools needed for the campaign. The right tools make it easier to get the results that you desire.
Tips on using pay per click advertising
In order to get the most benefit from a PPC campaign:
- Don’t spend more than is justified by the results.
- Optimize each campaign, although this takes time and work.
- Take full advantage of the opportunity to run tests to find out what works best.
- Check on your competitors. There are many tools which will allow you to evaluate your competitor’s PPC usage.
Tampa SEO Agency specializes in pay per click advertising services including management, audits, retargeting, and research.
Years in business
We Produce Results
Ready to learn how your brand can grow with online marketing tools and internet marketing services from Tampa SEO Agency? Our SEO company and digital marketing agency provide business solutions including SEO services, web design, and advertising services to increase your brand’s exposure. Contact us for a free PPC advertising consultation today.
PPC Advertising Agency - Tampa, FL
|Monday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|